The Focus Fusion Society Forums Noise, ZPE, AGW (capped*) etc. Quantum Bit much simpler than DPF

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JimmyT
    Participant

Yes boys and girls, here’s yet another fusion candidate. Its methodology has the huge advantage over DPf in that it doesn’t involve any complex science. In fact it doesn’t seem to involve much science at all. Magic, ya’ know?

Quantum Bit Induction Technology Inc.

I’m sure it must be the induction part that makes it work.

The “kiss” principal has its limits doesn’t it?

I’ve always thought that the “many worlds version” of the Copenhagen Interpretation was nonsense. But judging from their graphics that’s what their operating theories are based on.

Aeronaut
    Participant

Cold Fusion rides again…..

Here’s the link: http://www.quantumbit.com/html/index.html

Their link describing electronuclear fusion covers the last 20 years of CF. Lots of detail in there about how NOT to release a study’s findings.

Brian H
    Participant

I am inspired with considerable dubiousness by their multiple prolate globes in the cover art, since everyone knows the Earth is oblate!
    Considerable incestuous complexity in the “corporate” structure. Much talk of “products”, no indication any actually exist, much less have a market.

They must be convinced that they’re fooling somebody, though.

Warwick
    Participant

Given that that whole page is about their shrewd handling of assets and the most prominent detail is their ticker name, we’re confronted with two possibilities.
    1. Their research, including research into teleportation, is completely genuine.
    2. They know that noise investors looking to spread their portfolio will put some money on their stock or its derivatives, and are planning to bet against it themselves.

vansig
    Participant

a google search, for the names listed on their board of directors, reveals a little more character

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.