The Focus Fusion Society Forums Noise, ZPE, AGW (capped*) etc. Sophisticated demo of ZPE concept

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Breakable
    Keymaster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOyuZSzkWRU
    I usually don’t believe in ZPE or magnetic machines, but the demo seems to be pretty well done. I wonder what is happening there?

KeithPickering
    Participant

Breakable wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOyuZSzkWRU
    I usually don’t believe in ZPE or magnetic machines, but the demo seems to be pretty well done. I wonder what is happening there?

There’s a lot of room to hide a battery in there. I’d want to put a tach on the motor and measure its rpm change over a 12 hour period. That would either kill the hoax or win the Nobel prize. Any bets that Muammar is going to run that test?

Breakable
    Keymaster

Even if RPM reduces, it does not mean its a hoax.
    It could be possible that the inventor found a way to convert magnetic potential into energy. Most of physical processes are reversible. As we know how to convert electrical energy into magnetic potential, it is possible that somebody might found a reverse process.

Aeronaut
    Participant

KeithPickering wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOyuZSzkWRU

There’s a lot of room to hide a battery in there. I’d want to put a tach on the motor and measure its rpm change over a 12 hour period. That would either kill the hoax or win the Nobel prize. Any bets that Muammar is going to run that test?

I’m impressed. YT mag motor and PM vids never show a walk around or enough of the demo room to dispel doubts about outside power sources. This looks like an exception, especially with the tear down.

Like Keith said, I’d like to see a long term demo. Say 6 to 12 months or more. My understanding of PM motors is that entropy will gradually degrade the magnets’ fields and thus the motor’s performance.

I’m also curious about how they throttle it, and how it made it that far without a fan guard and any safety stickers. OSHA would not approve.

KeithPickering
    Participant

Breakable wrote: Even if RPM reduces, it does not mean its a hoax.
    It could be possible that the inventor found a way to convert magnetic potential into energy. Most of physical processes are reversible. As we know how to convert electrical energy into magnetic potential, it is possible that somebody might found a reverse process.

We can covert magnetism into electricity any day of the week. It’s called a generator. And, having an energy output, it requires an energy input to run.

If the official explanation were true, the entire magnetic potential would quickly be converted to kinetic energy, and then the motor would stop.

The problem here is that the motor “as advertized” breaks the first law of thermodynamics. And the second.

Breakable
    Keymaster

Generator is not a magnetic potential to electricity converter. It is a magnetic flux into electricity converter.
    You can create static magnetic potential by running electricity trough a wire (coil). Naturally a reverse device would be interesting.
    Regarding this demo, how was the device advertised? I did not get any clear definition from the video.
    If it would be promoted as ZPE then I would say it is misleading. But as far as I got they just demo the device, without defining what it is.

Aeronaut
    Participant

It’s a motor made entirely from permanent magnets, Keith. That fan gave us several clues that it has enough speed and torque to make a hidden battery highly unlikely. Still, I’d like to have seen them move the table and the machine right up front to show conclusively that there’s no hidden power wires hiding in the table leg.

My concern is how long before it uses the energy stored in the atomic spin alignment that makes the magnets magnetic. He also seems to have eliminated the drive rotor without using the clamshell drive magnet arrangement of another YT magmotor that didn’t do a full walk around.

vansig
    Participant

Aeronaut wrote: It’s a motor made entirely from permanent magnets, Keith. That fan gave us several clues that it has enough speed and torque to make a hidden battery highly unlikely. Still, I’d like to have seen them move the table and the machine right up front to show conclusively that there’s no hidden power wires hiding in the table leg.

My concern is how long before it uses the energy stored in the atomic spin alignment that makes the magnets magnetic. He also seems to have eliminated the drive rotor without using the clamshell drive magnet arrangement of another YT magmotor that didn’t do a full walk around.

the power source is that rectangular block, 2x2x6″, seen at 7:40 during disassembly. looks like a stack of fuel cells, to me.

and the remainder of the device is a Minato magnet motor.

Aeronaut
    Participant

vansig wrote:

It’s a motor made entirely from permanent magnets, Keith. That fan gave us several clues that it has enough speed and torque to make a hidden battery highly unlikely. Still, I’d like to have seen them move the table and the machine right up front to show conclusively that there’s no hidden power wires hiding in the table leg.

the power source is that rectangular block, 2x2x6″, seen at 7:40 during disassembly. looks like a stack of fuel cells, to me.

and the remainder of the device is a Minato magnet motor.

The YT vid of the Minato motor looks very similar to one I built last year from a lazy susan and a bunch of tiny N-42 magnets, but was trying to power mechanically instead of inductively. If the article I just read is accurate, Minato has an inductive motor running on 20% of the power that it should be. What am I missing here?

vansig
    Participant

Aeronaut wrote:
    The YT vid of the Minato motor looks very similar to one I built last year from a lazy susan and a bunch of tiny N-42 magnets, but was trying to power mechanically instead of inductively. If the article I just read is accurate, Minato has an inductive motor running on 20% of the power that it should be. What am I missing here?

afaik it uses a mechanical trick: by physically moving each magnet at particular parts of the cycle, it allows gravity to assist. the result is, for low overall torque, an efficiency boost. it ends up making a good fan motor.

Aeronaut
    Participant

vansig wrote:

afaik it uses a mechanical trick: by physically moving each magnet at particular parts of the cycle, it allows gravity to assist. the result is, for low overall torque, an efficiency boost. it ends up making a good fan motor.

Now it’s starting to sound like an unbalanced wheel is helping it past the magnetic lockup zone. 🙂

vansig
    Participant

Aeronaut wrote:
    Now it’s starting to sound like an unbalanced wheel is helping it past the magnetic lockup zone. 🙂

well, i could be wrong, but Minato has sold and delivered many thousands of units, so if there is any doubt about its operation, it’s possible to obtain one for detailed analysis.

it was a pretty obvious match from Muammer Yildiz’s youtube video.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.