The Focus Fusion Society Forums Environmental Forums Providing Water Solutions via Atmospheric Water Generation

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello to all,

Our company is providing Pure Fresh Water to people, farmers and other individuals in need throughout the Middle East and Africa that do not have access.
    Our machine makes water from air, by pulling molecules of water from the air and then going through a series of filtration for the end result : Fresh, Pure, Clean, Healthy Water!
    We can provide from 8 gallons a day (Home/Office use) to 2,500 gallons a day (Industrial/Commercial Use). We can also provide more if necessary.

We are now making our units available to all in the U.S. via Miami, Florida. For more information/simple explanation on the technology, please visit http://www.myspace.com/vipnite

🙂

Attached files

Hi! I’m probably going to have to delete your post. “pulling molecules of water from the air” is also known as condensation. I’m not sure about the rest of the filtration.

Anyone else looking at this post, do we axe it? Or move it down to the “other esoteric energy concepts” forum?

For all those other odd energy concepts out there on the farther reaches of verifiability…

Yes, we should just move this now.

Hello friends!

A brief explanation of the technology:
    Air gets pulled in and goes through a filter (acting as an Air Purifier), then goes to a Condenser pulling the Water from the Air (acting as a Dehumidifier), then through Nanometer Sterilization (filter), then goes through a Carbon filter, then through a Reverse Osmosis Membrane, then through UV light to kill remaining bacteria, before going to Cold and Hot reservoir tanks.
    If you press the Cold button for a Cold glass of water, the water is again passed through ANOTHER UV light to ensure quality.
    If you press the Hot button for Hot glass of water (tea,soup), the Water is heated at such a temperature that it ensures quality.

It is the best quality of water you can get in your home/office/Rv Camper/Camp site/Village/Boat, etc. right now.
    Average cost is $35 a month till you own it making it VERY affordable.
    (Most regular water coolers cost $35 a month or more depending on how many 5 gallon Jugs you purchase a month.)
    I invite you to view http://www.myspace.com/vipnite where there are pictures of the unit and of the technology.
    I will try to post a picture here of the unit, I’ve never done this in a forum, (I’m new to forums) but here goes… 🙂
    Thanks for your consideration and not deleting my post!

Attached files

JimmyT
    Participant

Rez,
    If I put it anywhere I’d probably put it under “blue revolution. Water forums”. It is about supplying water. And may have a place in the post fusion world.

Aeronaut
    Participant

Is there a company website we can see? Using a Facebook page does not help your credibility. I’m assuming you used it to cloak an affiliate link?

Hello,

The MySpace page is and has been my personal page for quite a few years now. I changed it around to let my friends know about our products. One thing I noticed when I talk to people about this is that they don’t know about the quality or water, the quality of Bottled Water, the Regulation of Bottled Water and even the lasting harmful effects of the plastic itself, to the Earth and to us. I utilized my MySpace in order to educate, with Videos and Pictures and I’m going to add some articles I’ve found online written by Phd’s, etc.

Part of the process of making the AWG available to the public is re-educating, all the way across the board. Many look at me with a puzzled look when I say we make water from air.

Our main company website is http://www.automatedlife.com. You will see the AWG under the Tab “Energy Management”.

Our company is an Automation Company (Smart Homes, Smart Buildings), in essence an Energy Management company. Our clients asked for higher efficiency and lower utility costs which led us to the “Alternative Energy” field. We now offer Vertical Wind Turbines as well, to supplement electricity use. (300w, 1kw, 4kw, 10kw and now producing a 50kw).
    Coupling the AWG with a VAWT will give you Water and Electricity to power the AWG and appliances after a catastrophe/hurricane. Here in Florida, we sell the two as a “Hurricane Package’.

If you are a Government body (any level), a large corporation (possible distributor), a non-profit organization, Construction Service Company (Contractor, Builder, Architect, Owner of a Green Community), etc, or interested in becoming a Distributor in any state (Preferably a large corporation who services clients in some way), or similar, I invite you to communicate with me at my business email: rickyrico@automatedlife.com

If you are simply interested in more information or to make a purchase, I invite you to communicate at my personal email: myecoenergy@yahoo.com

(My apologies if leaving my direct contact information here is in violation in some way. Please let me know if it is and I will edit it right away. I want all to know that we are a serious business, with average accounts being $1.5M, and we’re not a fly-by-night operation. We will be in every state, every city and every town, setting up distribution with our Product line making it available to everyone.)

Aeronaut
    Participant

Thanx for the link, Ricky.

Sorry for my less than warm tone in my previous responses, but your initial approach looked spammy.

I imagine those work (and sell) very well in Florida and other high humidity areas. One thing I noticed about the site is that the “Alternate Energy” link on the lower nav bar returns a server error. The pages that I did look at, however, are very professionally done. Welcome to FF.

Aeronaut wrote: Thanx for the link, Ricky.

Sorry for my less than warm tone in my previous responses, but your initial approach looked spammy.

I imagine those work (and sell) very well in Florida and other high humidity areas. One thing I noticed about the site is that the “Alternate Energy” link on the lower nav bar returns a server error. The pages that I did look at, however, are very professionally done. Welcome to FF.

Thank you for the Welcome, and I could understand how my initial approach may have come across as spammy. I don’t get much time to share online, at this point I don’t get much time for anything else (which breaks my rule of balance), but still I make every effort to get the word out and share as well as receive new ideas and solutions. Thank you as well for pointing out the broken link. We recently had changed the Alternative Energy link to “Energy Management” and it appears that tab slipped by the webmaster.

It may come as no big surprise to you but in our endeavors to work with Governments which could utilize our solutions the most, we’re being met with challenge and then a stop of communication. We really must be our own answer to our common problems in the world. Even still, we shall overcome!
    🙂

Have a great weekend to you all.

JimmyT wrote: Rez,
    If I put it anywhere I’d probably put it under “blue revolution. Water forums”. It is about supplying water. And may have a place in the post fusion world.

Thank you Jimmy!

🙂

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to update the group with the latest test we conducted. We passed electricity through several samples of Water for 60 seconds; you won’t believe the results, or maybe you will! The most shocking to me and everyone that sees this is the Zephyrh***s water (Bottled).

Please check the file and leave your thoughts!
    🙂

Attached files

digh
    Participant

Hello Free Water. I’ve been rereading your posts and have questions. You do a good job of capturing attention but follow up is needed. Questions:

What is the degree of fall off per humidity. Can it provide water to irrigate a pasture in a semi desert area? drinking water in the Sahara? If the answer is yes do you have tests and stats to confirm!

If it can, what power supply would your company make available? Solar?

In humid areas it might supply drinking water for disaster areas but is it more efficient than the devices in place to purify waste water?

In general, given adequate power sources how many gallons per hr (lets say) can your device provide per relative humidity?

vansig
    Participant

Free Water and Energy for All wrote: Hello Everyone,

I wanted to update the group with the latest test we conducted. We passed electricity through several samples of Water for 60 seconds; you won’t believe the results, or maybe you will! The most shocking to me and everyone that sees this is the Zephyrh***s water (Bottled).

Please check the file and leave your thoughts!
    🙂

Ricky,
    as a general rule, i’m unimpressed by gloss, and glitter, and snazzy photos. where is the critical technical info? i followed your links to look for this, and i did not see it right away.

the phrase “$35/month until you own it” makes me extremely suspicious. it’s plainly deception if you don’t disclose the up-front cost.

what’s its physical size, and weight?
    how many watts of power does the device draw?
    what was the temperature and humidity of the environment it was tested in?
    how much water did it extract in what period of time?
    and how does it differ from a dehumidifier that i might buy, like the typical $200 ones i see at http://www.consumersearch.com/dehumidifier-reviews ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.