Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brian H
    Participant

Well, the G-8 has “committed” to conservation and seeking new technology. Yada yada.
    http://www.businessweek.com/managing/content/may2008/ca20080521_909243.htm?link_position=link8
    ——-While the nations meeting on Sunday did not pledge specific amounts of money, they said they would set goals in line with International Energy Agency recommendations for a vast expansion of investment in renewable energies and energy efficiency.

For instance, the G-8 countries

Attached files

JimmyT
    Participant

But Brian, why are you surprised when politicians act like politicians? I guess we both continue to hope that every once in a while they don’t.

Love your thread title!

Brian H
    Participant

JimmyT wrote: But Brian, why are you surprised when politicians act like politicians? I guess we both continue to hope that every once in a while they don’t.

Love your thread title!

I keep looking over the panoply of “initiatives” on which MANY gigabucks are being spent, and then consider what $5,000,000 on FF would achieve, and I want to arm myself and go hunting. >:-(

Jessica
    Participant

Hi Friend,
    I agree with you. Nice information that you have shared with us.
    Thanks for nice posting..

JimmyT
    Participant

Brian, your above comment seems more poignant every day. I only wish it were not so. This whole project, and the bail out fiasco, is a clear demonstration of how poorly the government allocates funding.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.