Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Aeronaut
    Participant

Brian H wrote:

Here’s another way to go about getting licensees, which I got from following a Google Pay Per Click ad that showed up next to an email: http://www.ibridgenetwork.org/arizona/UA07-081_Tunable_Terahertz_Radiation_Emitter_Based

Oooo… T-rays! I love ’em. Reeally interesting stuff. Spontaneously emitted by organic matter, didja know? :cheese: 🙂 :cheese:

As for licensees, I suspect they will be beating on the door, with fistfuls of dollars, Euros, yen, rubles, and yuan by the time it becomes clear the engineering design is going to be a success. (Maybe Eric should demand payment in gold bars! 😆 😉 )

Yeah, they heat a substrate and pass the radiation thru tiny holes. Kind of like thermionic emission in a triode tube. Seriously, though, PPC advertising is an option to keep in mind, as it has a different demographic than organic search results.

Brian H
    Participant

Aeronaut wrote:

Here’s another way to go about getting licensees, which I got from following a Google Pay Per Click ad that showed up next to an email: http://www.ibridgenetwork.org/arizona/UA07-081_Tunable_Terahertz_Radiation_Emitter_Based

Oooo… T-rays! I love ’em. Reeally interesting stuff. Spontaneously emitted by organic matter, didja know? :cheese: 🙂 :cheese:

As for licensees, I suspect they will be beating on the door, with fistfuls of dollars, Euros, yen, rubles, and yuan by the time it becomes clear the engineering design is going to be a success. (Maybe Eric should demand payment in gold bars! 😆 😉 )

Yeah, they heat a substrate and pass the radiation thru tiny holes. Kind of like thermionic emission in a triode tube. Seriously, though, PPC advertising is an option to keep in mind, as it has a different demographic than organic search results.

Just to be clear, I was talking about Eric’s door, not the T-Ray guys’!

Aeronaut
    Participant

Brian H wrote:

Just to be clear, I was talking about Eric’s door, not the T-Ray guys’!

No, I didn’t post that link to sell T-rays, only to mention PPC and and their marketing strategy. All I want to right now is minimize the bulk and mass of my neutron shielding design.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.