Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kingkong
    Participant

Where is my message with 3-4 questions I posted this morning?
    Why is my message deleted?
    :coolgrin: >:( :shut:

Rezwan
    Participant

It’s not deleted.

You posted it in this thread: https://focusfusion.org/index.php/forums/viewthread/75/

We get more than one thread per forum group. Try clicking the forum itself to see all the topics under it.

In other words, click on the words/link “plasma focus forum” in the left column, rather than whatever post is in the right column.

The link in the right column takes you to the most recent specific thread within that forum. The link in the left takes you to a listing of all the threads in the forum, and then you have to click one to go and read the posts.

Another way to see all your own posts is to click on “Your Public Profile” in the top of any webpage. Look up now. See that, right after “Logged in as: your name”? And that gets you to see what other people see of your profile.

Once you’re at that page, in the box underneath your picture/name and member group is the link to “View all Posts by this Member“.

Click that and it should take you to a page with links to every thread you’ve posted in.

You can also see what threads other people have posted in. When you see their name in a posting, click it and you get to their profile and you can see the threads they’ve posted in. For example, in the heading of this post, you will see “Rezwan”. To the left. Click it, and you’ll see all my posts.

To update your profile and add pictures, a bio, a webpage, or what ever, you click on “Your Control Panel” at the top of any page.

No, we didn’t delete your post. But we have moved this one away from “x-ray cooling” to tech support. Thanks for the question!

I suspect not everyone knows how many cool features this forum has. One needs to explore : )

M Simon
    Participant

I logged in yesterday and there were topics and posts and stuff.

Today – all gone.

Are you going to import all the old posts or make them available?

Some valuable stuff there.

Uh, never mind.

M Simon wrote:

Uh, never mind.

I take it you are now able to see all the posts again. Congratulations : )

vansig
    Participant

I take it you are now able to see all the posts again.

pagination gets in the way, though, and foils attempts to print the whole thread.
    pretty-well all my replies so far can only be found on page 2 or later.
    i’m wondering if anyone will see them?

perhaps there is a config setting for that?

Aeronaut
    Participant

vansig wrote:

I take it you are now able to see all the posts again.

pagination gets in the way, though, and foils attempts to print the whole thread.
    pretty-well all my replies so far can only be found on page 2 or later.
    i’m wondering if anyone will see them?

perhaps there is a config setting for that?

One workaround for putting an entire thread in one scrollable doc is MS One Note, but any text editor should do. On the 5 to 7 page threads, this is a verrry handy workaround.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.