The Focus Fusion Society Forums Story, Art, Song, Self Expression Volunteers wanted for oil spill fusion video

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Patientman
    Participant

Would the group be interested in a presentation similar to the one suggested above?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3oIiH7BLmg

We could still mix in still frames and video if necessary. The question comes down to a voice over, or text titles.

benf
    Participant

Here’s another image in the “protecting the seashore” department. An image of a sea anenome in a tide pool, it reminds me a bit of the image looking down a DPF during a pinch! 🙂

Attached files

Patientman
    Participant

Does anybody have a location of Golf war/Iraq video footage?

Phil’s Dad
    Participant

Patientman wrote: Does anybody have a location of Golf war/Iraq video footage?

Lots of Golf War pictures here.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Golf_War

Or did you mean…?

Patientman
    Participant

Pictures, I can get. Thanks.

Video is not so easy, yet.

Rezwan
    Participant

Pictures are fine. Ken Burns it and it will be powerful enough.

Not the golf pictures, though. But wouldn’t it be nice to live in a world where that was the main conflict.

Patientman
    Participant

I guess the PGA can get pretty intense :coolsmirk: I have a couple of moves Ken hasn’t thought of yet.

benf
    Participant

CNN and BBC are a couple of sources for war video, and of course Getty images for which you’ll have to pay for. Not sure that you could get the rights from these sources for free. Wikimedia has a small number of images. Patientman, are you able to put together a video on your own, with what we have at this point? Need assistance?

Patientman
    Participant

Pretty much. I will check CNN and BBC, but I don’t have any funds for the video. I have a music source and we may cut a trial voice over if the captions don’t cut it. I have put together videos since the eighties and with the help of Flash we can add a few little nice touches. If you have any special images please let me know. I still need the Torulf video RAW footage that was assembled. I was hoping it would be in Flash.

Thanks for the offer.

Aeronaut
    Participant

Dreamstime, Fotalia, and Istockphoto are all far more reasonably priced than Getty. Just be sure to read the licensing details. I don’t remember anything about non-profit, but there is a commercial use definition that determines price per image for some uses.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.