Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Aeronaut
    Participant

Hi All,

I was going through my list of Twitter followers and came up with an outfit called happn.in that specializes in advertising via Twitter. The nearest big city for me is on the list, although the other 3 in this area aren’t. Still, they only want $2/day to advertise to these 400 people, and the response can be checked through Bitly’s dashboard.

Their list of cities is moderately impressive but global. I’m thinking this could be a good way for anybody who wants to sponsor a local FF seminar / workshop / get together, etc. to advertise for a sponsor to provide the meeting room and some mutually beneficial local advertising. Greenwashing, anybody?

Craigslist could then extend that reach to even more cities in a locale, once the time and place are nailed down. Stumbleupon visitors are $5/100, but don’t like any page with javascript.

Thoughts? Alternatives?

Thanx in advance.

srgrimes
    Participant

Twitter is an excellent tool and it’s social media is free. I have 1400 followers and don’t even try to attract them. I discuss saving pets and energy savings with truck drivers. twitter groups can be formed and key words created and followers will come. I will post more later. http://www.twitter.com/stevegrimes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.