The Focus Fusion Society Forums Spreading the Word Tropical Depression in The Gulf of Mexico….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zara
    Participant

Who the hell is messing with the mathematics we did in the Gulf to stop the Hurricanes from wiping the Southern Part of our country. I did not nearly get killed lose my wife and be tortured for years for you to come screw it all up now. Now I do want answers and I want them now.

Sincerely,

Gen. Andrew F. Strasser

Patientman
    Participant

Dear Gen. Andrew F. Strasser,
    There was a soft wear glitch that caused a hardware malfunction in the southern Mid-Atlantic. It seems the little bunny that holds the magnets, which keeps the field from reacting, well his Duracell gave out. It will be OK, we have a team working on a “New Solution” involving dense plasma fusion to replace the battery.

Sincerely,

Tech Support

ikanreed
    Participant

I don’t think I get the joke.

vansig
    Participant

now that’s funny

Zara
    Participant

Patientman wrote: Dear Gen. Andrew F. Strasser,
    There was a soft wear glitch that caused a hardware malfunction in the southern Mid-Atlantic. It seems the little bunny that holds the magnets, which keeps the field from reacting, well his Duracell gave out. It will be OK, we have a team working on a “New Solution” involving dense plasma fusion to replace the battery.

Sincerely,

Tech Support

So in other words you’ll laugh about the software glitches that effect the lives of billions…. I find you hilarious…. Glad to know we’re in “SAFE” hands here…
    and I’ll never explain delta again….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.