Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Aeronaut
    Participant

I assume you’re referring to directly and indirectly government-funded fusion projects’ inherent SEO support due to all those .gov and .edu sites with enormous on-site libraries which frame the press’s concept of fusion as being so difficult that all of the government’s best scientists, using billions of dollars over many decades, haven’t been able to achieve and don’t expect to achieve for another few decades.

If I was going to push one concept, I’d call the government and press on the carpet for gross mismanagement of public funds by not setting and enforcing results-oriented research which systematically investigates all possibilities (beginning with aneutronic, then drilling down by confinement strategy) and provides the public with meaningful assessments of what’s been done, what needs to be done.

Unlike current government models, public participation would be sought and responded to in more or less real time. The fable of the Emporer’s New Suit is made to order for this message, imo.

Brian H
    Participant

Who are you responding to here? This reads like a continuation of some other thread.

BTW, it’s “Emperor’s”, not “Emporer’s”. :cheese: Really!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.