The Focus Fusion Society Forums Plasma Cosmology and BBNH The Big Bang Theory Sucks…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steven Sesselmann
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I think I am in good company here when I raise doubts about the big bang. It has become increasingly obvious to me, that Edwin Hubble may have made a mistake when interpreting his data, failing to see the other solution. As we know there are often two solutions to a mathematical problem, one that makes sense, and one that doesn’t, but in this case Dr Hubble should have considered the other solution, the imploding observer!

Why would we go for such a rediculous solution, when it seems plain obvious that we are not imploding?

I believe the imploding observer solution is actually quite plausible, when we apply a litle lateral thinking and free ourselves from all academic constraints, which I am at liberty to do.

To begin understanding the vast cosmos, we must first understand the simplest and tiniest of matter, the proton and the electron, the H atom, and it has been a big puzzle hasn’t it?

How can we attempt to understand the cosmos, when we don’t even understand the simplest of atoms, so let’s ask…

Why are there roughly equal amounts of electrons and protons?
    Why do these two unequal particles have opposite charges of the same magnitude?
    Why is the proton 1836 times heavier than the electron?
    Why do we live in a Universe made almost entirely from matter?
    What happened to the antimatter?

And the questions could go on…., we all know these questions, and we also know that the standard model has been bent and twisted in an attempt to answer them.

Welcome to my version…

Most of you will be familiar with the experiment that demonstrates particle pair creation. We know that an event of sufficient energy can create a particle pair. Two particles of equal mass and opposite charge may be created in an energetic collission, one is a matter particle and the other an antimatter particle, the particles exist only for a brief moment in time, before coming together and annihilating in a flash of gamma rays.

Now it is taken for granted that this experiment takes place on earth in a laboratory at ground potential, with the observing scientist firmly standing on the ground.

The scientist repeats the experiment a number of times and records the lifetime of the particles to be very short indeed, and makes a decision that antimatter is exotic and can’t exist long before annihilating with matter….end of story!

Hold on…, did we miss something here?

Yes, we have leaped at a conclusion, as scientists before Copernicus, and assumed that everything revolves around our egocentric world.

Step out of your laboratory for a minute, and imagine yourself observing the same experiment from the particles point of view, you traveling along with the positive particle, literally flying away from the negative particle at almost the speed of light…what do you see?

With great force you are created, and elevated to great heights above your opposite antiparticle, in an event that converts kinetic energy into electrical potential energy, within a fraction of a second, you find yourself at a huge height, still strongly attracted by the electrical force of the antiparticle, and now you notice that the antiparticle is at the bottom of a very large electrical potential energy well, and that it has suffered a mass defect, as things tend to do when in an electrical potential energy well. You fear that you will fall down, but realize that empty space is a poor conductor, and that there is no quick way for you to loose all that potential energy (almost 1 Gev). You are stuck in orbit around the antiparticle, but to you the antiparticle being lighter appears to be stuck in orbit around you.

I guess you see my point, of course it’s simply the H atom, and if you followed my story well, you understand that the same experiment that lasted a microsecond in the laboratory, lasts almost forever when viewed from the individual particles pont of view.

The experiment being symmetrical, means that the world looks excactly the same from the antiparticles point of view. So in a nutshell we are the protons in the experiment we call the world, and the anti world is right here with us, in the form of the electrons.

The proton simply appears 1836 times larger than the electron, because we are living at the top of a massive electrical potental of almost 900 Mev.

The electron is the same size as the proton, but exists at a much lower electrical potential of only 511 kev, and by falling through such a large electrical potential, it has suffered a mass defect.

We already understand that the concept of electrical potential is relative, think of us as bird sitting on a high voltage wire, just as the bird suffers no ill effect, neither do we, even though we reside on a planet that has an electrical potential in the order of +900 Mev.

Now as Einstein is famous for stating “God is subtle, not malicious”, and I am pleased to discover that there is a way down, we are not stuck up here forever. Our ultimate destination is down, down to meet our anti, but fortunately not straight down!

The scientist who created this experiment (with us in it), provided a ladder for us to climb down. The rungs on the ladder, or the ticks of time, are the nuclear reactions that we call fusion and fission.

The first rung on the ladder is the fusion of Hydrogen into Deuterium, this process allows the proton to take one step closeer to the electron, and in the process to loose some electrical potential and a mass defect. The second rung in the ladder is the fusion of deuterium into helium and tritium, then into boron and so on….

For us living on earth, this process comes to a temporary halt,on the rung we call Nickel 62, here we have to wait for all the Nickel to decay, before we continue our decent down the ladder.

…continued

Steven Sesselmann
    Participant

This process of decay to a lower potential is what we call Time. The flow of time is the natural decay of elements that is happening around us and inside of us at all times. All we need to do to verify that is to switch on a radiation detector and read off the background count.

The flow of time is simply, you me and everyone else, falling to a lower electrical potential through the consumption of energy, the faster we burn the fuel (nuclear or any other fuel), the faster we decay (albeit a long time).

As now becomes obvious, the Universe was never expanding, when viewing the stars through his telscope, Hubble could see a redshift, and falsely assumed they were receeding, when in fact it was himself that was imploding.

Such is life, we live and learn……

Steven Sesselmann

PS: If you have read the whole theory, please cast your vote on the poll above, or give your opinion below. Your feedback is most appreciated.

Earlier writings…
    http://www.fusor.net/board/view.php?bn=fusor_other&key=1307190918
    http://www.beejewel.com.au/research/Bee_Research/cosmology.html

vansig
    Participant

Steven Sesselmann wrote:
    As now becomes obvious, the Universe was never expanding, when viewing the stars through his telscope, Hubble could see a redshift, and falsely assumed they were receeding, when in fact it was himself that was imploding.

If everything were imploding, then symmetry-breaking would result in atoms of the same kind having different size. This is not observed.

Steven Sesselmann
    Participant

vansig wrote: If everything were imploding, then symmetry-breaking would result in atoms of the same kind having different size. This is not observed.

Exactly, thanks for asking this question, why all protons/electrons are the same size ?

After thinking about this problem, I realized they are not of the same size or the same mass, but exist around us in every variation!

Only when we arm wrestle protons into our laboratory and measure them a ground potential do they have the same mass. Those particles that are not “here” at rest in our laboratory, do not have the same mass with respect to us. Protons in the distance, protons in a gravitational field, protons moving at high velocities all have relativistic mass.

Term rest mass defines the mass when measured at ground potential only, relativistic mass when measured else where.

Steven

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.