Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mark Denekamp
    Participant

A thought from some recent work I have been doing. It has been based around reading and personal meetings with Roger Hamilton and his XL Foundation. (see http://www.resultsfoundation.com.) He has explored the personality types of various entrepreneurs and come up with a classification based on Myers Briggs which comes from the Chinese I-Ching as popularized initially in the West by Carl Jung. He notes that the West adopted a four category system rather than the original Chinese five. Whatever, the outcome of his research is that there are basically eight character types in entrepreneurs. And when these people follow their own type they succeed massively. And when they don’t they tend to lose their edge and often their money. He contends, and I agree, that these various types will succeed best following their flow and leveraging off others with the skill sets they need to achieve their ends.

What does this mean for focus fusion? Just that it should be possible achieve some huge results towards the establishment of focus fusion by employing these techniques.

Just like when I was looking at getting involved in fusion research after thirty years of doing medicine and my old medical school class mates asked if I was going to retrain in physics etc, and take all that time to get to where I would then would need to be, I became a little stumped. And then realized it did not necessarily mean that – I could be part of a team that was looking to develop fusion. And that is when I stumbled across focus fusion. To get the word out there or to establish these links is not too hard. It is what I have been working on over the last few months.

What do you think?

Attached files

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.