Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Breakable
    Keymaster

spaceshaft wrote: Hello.
    … I really hope you try to demolish my idea. …
    Live long and prosper

Just want to point out to you that without cheap energy space travel is too expensive 😉

spaceshaft
    Participant

Breakable wrote:

Hello.
    … I really hope you try to demolish my idea. …
    Live long and prosper

Just want to point out to you that without cheap energy space travel is too expensive 😉

Thank you for the remark

Have you considered that bringing cheaply up into space PV or any other kind of technology makes sense?

Aeronaut
    Participant

Welcome to the FFS forums, Nelson. I see you’ve done your homework and have been working on organizing. The NING community are great friends to have, too. Not sure I understand the hypercube or rigid structure, looks like it could take a few hours for me to work that out.

spaceshaft
    Participant

I appreciate the welcome.

Please don’t spend too much time trying to understand the HyperCubes because they are not explained in those pages, they will be when we get our website online again. For now, consider them as being balloons with a framework giving them the shape of a cube. Also assume that the mass of the framework would have originally been the mass of a gondola in a traditional balloon. One more point; we say that the SpaceShaft shows rigid properties because the HyperCubes framework is made to be assembled in such a way that when stacked could be compared to a scaffolding system or an antenna that has within the structure balloons that make it buoyant.

And although Old Cracker is very funny it will be nice to name you with a a more humane name 🙂 Cheers

Aeronaut
    Participant

I’m looking forward to seeing the new site.

Brian H
    Participant

spaceshaft wrote:

And although Old Cracker is very funny it will be nice to name you with a a more humane name 🙂 Cheers

Cracker! That is funny. But it’s “Croaker”, and it reflects having made over 500 total postings here. You are a “Newbie” till further notice (11 posts). Then New Friend to 30, Valued Friend to 100, Old timer to 500. All very PC, I know, but … 😉
    There are two more categories: “Pre-poster-us” and “X-Poster”. Since neither of those, by definition, have any posts showing, you will never see them. :cheese:

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.