Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DerekShannon
    Participant

Howdy, everyone!

Glen Millam and our other volunteers did such a nice job designing focus fusion logos and putting together the CafePress Focus Fusion store, I thought we could have a thread where people model their fusion duds and perhaps even share their tales of spreading fusion enlightenment–It can only spur sales, right? I really like my Focus Fusion baseball-T, and wore it on a recent hike that started appropriately enough right next to NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, which at one time helped fund focus fusion research through the Advanced Propulsion Technology program (eliminated in its entirety in 2001, and unfortunately Director Elachi’s budget hasn’t gotten any bigger as of late).

A group of three women really dug the peace symbol, but even with all the shirt’s detailed info going into more depth would have left us stranded on the trail past dark….And yes, I need a haircut.

The full hike gallery is here.

DerekShannon
    Participant

And don’t forget the back–8.7 MeV, folks!

Attached files

Rezwan
    Participant

Looking good! Hey, I’m in Iran, and I have access to the site. Yay! Now I just need to find the proper size adapter to charge my camera so I can take a picture here and post it. Stay tuned!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.