The Focus Fusion Society Forums Plasma Cosmology and BBNH Scientists Say Dark Matter Doesn't Exist

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Torulf
    Participant
    pluto
    Participant

Hello All

What is dark matter?

Dark matter is matter that we are unable to see?

Most matter in the universe is plasma in the form of ultra dense degenerate matter. This dark matter we cannot see it because its so small and too far away.

Zara
    Participant

Well there are things that are unshared though there is the technology out there to undrstand those things. It’s not used often and only in very special cases. Odd really if you ask me I’ve studied it very fully and have a vast understanding of it. It’s more of a cosmic flux almost. There’s quite a bit to it if you study it fully and can Garner what could cause the ability to be available and I’ll even give you a hint that it happens every 50 years and not every time is it the correct alignment.

Sincerely,

Andrew F. Strasser

p.s. It also takes a lot of study of religion to get the understanding f it. It’s one of those things that you have to walk your walk before you can talk your talk I think. If you’re into Astrology at all and understand Numb3rs then there is a good book out there that explains eveything fully. Somewhat odd if you asked me, but then again you might want to decide to be helpful.

Zara
    Participant

asked me, but then again you might want to decide to be helpful.

pluto
    Participant

G’day from the land of ozzzzzzzzz

In recent years the research of jet formation and it properties has greatly improved.

One opinion and not the only.
    Dark matter located in the core and dark energy in the jet stream.

At the end of the day its all about matter and its phases.

So it does MATTER what we say.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.