The Focus Fusion Society Forums Environmental Forums Pandora's Box the Documentary

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Patientman
    Participant

The following is a link to a Documentary Film in the process of being released(started June 21, 2013). It is a negative discussion of Nuclear Power and its impact on the environment. It is not coming to my area of the Midwest according to the dates listed. I would be very interested in seeing it, but until it comes this way… If someone has a chance to see it or see a review that would be great, please post links to what you find, or someone could post a review after seeing it.

http://pandoraspromise.com/

zapkitty
    Participant

Patientman wrote: The following is a link to a Documentary Film in the process of being released(started June 21, 2013). It is a negative discussion of Nuclear Power and its impact on the environment…

?

Actually, it’s a pro-fission nuke film and in a lot of reviews it gets slammed pretty hard in the fact-checking department.

Patientman
    Participant

From the way some of the images were laid out, it was hard to tell. It seems more people have trouble with facts and the truth. I always try to be very far about people who don’t check their facts. What comes around goes… But, everyone makes a mistake once in awhile. They probably shouldn’t produce a film like that, unless it is fictional in nature. I was going research to see who the “money” backers were. Zapkitty, do you know?

zapkitty
    Participant

Patientman wrote: I was going research to see who the “money” backers were. Zapkitty, do you know?

No idea. There’s some mention of a “Breakthrough Institute”… the entire published output of which seems to either be in praise of fission power plants or bashing green energy programs or both at the same time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.