The Focus Fusion Society Forums Noise, ZPE, AGW (capped*) etc. Orbo has released a product, we can drop everything right now

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Breakable
    Keymaster
    zapkitty
    Participant

“I am Prospectus… of Orbo. Research… is futile. Your life’s work as it has been … is over. From this time forward… your funding will service… our IPO.”

vansig
    Participant

this looks to me like a magnetics simulation lab. but, if it’s reporting over-unity, then there’s something screwy.

do you suppose they’re deriving energy from natural low-frequency em fields or something like that?

Breakable
    Keymaster

Of course not. They are claiming magnetic perpetuum mobile

Tulse
    Participant

Their device is powered by gullibility, which is a seemingly infinite resource.

Aeronaut
    Participant

It looks to me like an enterprising way to sell relatively small numbers of circuit boards and paid forum memberships for ongoing revenue. But then, I noticed the similarity to an In Circuit Emulator and Software Development Kit, combined with a standard IM business model. Didn’t bother to read much of the site.

vansig
    Participant

$400 doesn’t really get you the rights to anything other than a limited licence to use the product for a year; it’s proprietary, all the way down to a dongle on the board.

Breakable
    Keymaster

vansig wrote: $400 doesn’t really get you the rights to anything other than a limited licence to use the product for a year; it’s proprietary, all the way down to a dongle on the board.

An you probably have to sign a bullet-proof NDA,
    so they can make money later when you publicly say that it is BS and they sue you.

vansig
    Participant

I still think they’re picking up ultra-low frequency EM radiation. Not enough that you could power a car, mind you; just enough to show that there is a signal… say, in ~ 7.5 to 15 Hz range, and harmonics. With good antenna and a high Q resonator, you should be able to get a few microwatts — more than enough to register on an oscilloscope.

Such radiation could originate from ionospheric interactions of solar wind and earth’s magnetic field.

vansig
    Participant

I’m not saying this is how they do it.. but it could work exactly this way:

Attached files

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.