The Focus Fusion Society Forums Spreading the Word No flyer to promote indiegogo campaign? Here's mine!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    metamars
    Participant

I made a flyer that can be printed out, and posted on bulletin boards. Some public libraries and businesses will not allow you to post regarding anything that’s non-profit, but others will. I also dropped off a copy at local a high school, and asked that it be delivered to somebody on the science faculty. (As this was near Middlesex, I suggested that they might invite Eric Lerner over to talk about Focus Fusion.)

You guys could probably create a better flyer, but feel free to offer mine, in a pinch:

EDITED (previous link didn’t work)

indiegogo flyer link (MS Word .docx)

WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT SOMEBODY MAKE ONE WITH A MICROSOFT PUBLISHER TEMPLATE THAT OUTLINES AND FILLS SMALL, TEAR-OFF RECTANGLES, AROUND THE EDGE, WHERE YOU CAN INPUT THE TINYURL OF THE INDIEGOGO PROJECT.

metamars
    Participant

Sorry, previously posted link didn’t work. That’s now fixed.

(Also: indiegogo flyer link (MS Word .docx) )

benf
    Participant

I think it’s a good memo, one that could be circulated far and wide through email and posted on social network sites. On first reading I see a typo in the caption to the graph. Grown should be growth.
    Good flyer!

metamars
    Participant

Thanks. Unfortunately, I don’t have any notes about where the screen capture of that graphic is from. From the credit, the original source is probably slide 22, at http://www.eia.gov/pressroom/presentations/sieminski_07252013.pdf.

If somebody wants to either find the original source that I used, and insert an edited screen capture, that’d be great. Or else, maybe somebody can recreate the graph.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.