The Focus Fusion Society Forums Scientific Method, Skepticism Mind, Spirit, Science connection?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Happy
    Participant

Has anyone on this site given thought and discussion to a connection between the human mind and its affect upon Universal discoveries and how everything works? I am particularly interested in the thought that everything is energy thus electrical and its affect working with gravity.

Happy

Zara
    Participant

Everything is connected. To learn more about this stuff I would point you toward maybe Deja Vu or Jamais Vu which is a state that allows our brain to see future and past. With ingenuity and a lot of practice and learning you can start to see an ability to garner some control over that even. They use this often in different ways usually they have the people capable programmed so they just use them. You can find answers about our Earth though I’ve somewhat given up on explaining it due to the improper treatment I’ve gotten recently by our Govt. and the F.C.C.

Sincerely,

Andrew Floyd Strasser

Maybe someone else here is smarter than a Quantum Physicst and wants to help Geico write their ads through time is all I have to say.

It does take some knowledge of the charactr Delta to figure the math on it perfectly. I’d share my math, but then it gets stolen so there is no reason to share.

Happy
    Participant

I am aware that everything is connected via my personal experiences of creating my reality through inner/thought energy. Lots of reading over the years to understand this. Now I would like to connect with a ‘brain/mind’ who knows far more than I do about scientific subject matters. Intuitively, I feel that there is a thin veil between these subjects that inhibit advancement toward the evolution of human consciousness to use gravity and electricity as a SOURCE for ‘free energy’.

This may not be the site for this exploration. I have great respect for any discipline seeking to expand in awareness in any area that can loosen the bonds of ‘our little boxes’ of beliefs and thoughts.

Happy

Zara
    Participant

I think of it more of the buddy breathing system. Though that would require the breach of time to do so. Not sure if anyone might be capable of that. Just a thought on the subject matter at hand. I am pretty sure that’s quite possible though not used as often as one might think even though it’s a quite common thing.

Happy
    Participant

Zara, I appreciate your response. As I ponder ‘free energy’ research and my initial inquiry, I think I was proposing science consider including awareness of the value of intuition in research. Great discoveries through history have been sudden, seemingly non-related to immediate research. While the researcher remains a careful observer with an open mind, the unexpected appears in an ah-ha moment. This may be too vague for this site.

AaronB
    Participant

Happy, to answer your original questions, I would agree that everything is energy in some form, but not all energy is electrical. Further, gravity is a very weak force, and it seems to be linked only to mass, not electromagnetism, so an absolute link is difficult to establish. I’m not sure what you mean with your idea of a connection between the mind and Universal discoveries, other than it takes a conscious, intelligent, sensing being that can establish cause-effect relationships in order to make those Universal discoveries. The fact that there is a universal law out there has little to do with our awareness of it, until someone is in a position to perceive it and take advantage of it. The concept of flight doesn’t mean anything to an amoeba, nor is it (probably) even possible for that amoeba to “think” about stuff like that since it doesn’t have a “mind”. The mind is only able to operate within a brain (as far as we know), and since amoebas don’t have brains as we know them, it is impossible for them to make and retain Universal discoveries. With that said, the amoeba is still able to biologically take advantage of universal laws simply because of its construction. Simple reptilian brains and mammalian brains were incredible advances, but until “humans” developed the higher brain structure, Universal discoveries were about as significant as Pavlovian conditioning. With the higher brain construct, advanced thoughts could occur. Higher degrees of Universal discoveries could be made, and eventually recorded for the next generations to build upon. This is where we find ourselves.

Intuition has definitely had its place in the great discoveries of the past, and it certainly will in the future. Scientists do value intuition in research, but it must be built upon solid understanding or it will not be appreciated or used. Intuition cannot substitute for the scientific method, but it can certainly assist in the early stages of hypothesizing and further tweaking. This is the key to understanding the difference between reality and perception and imagination. Reality is the way things are. Imagination can lead to reality after a fair amount of focused effort is applied, but it is not reality. Perception is one limited snapshot of relative reality, but it is not the whole picture, and it is often interpreted incorrectly.

If you can intuitively figure out a way to create free energy from electricity and gravity, more power to you. However, from my limited perspective, I prefer to concentrate on focusing my limited brain/mind on Universal discoveries based on known laws. Focus Fusion does that for me, and it is close enough to the cutting edge of science to leave room for intuition as a potential contributor. I’m sure there are a lot of discoveries yet to be made. We live in a fantastic age of discovery, and we are just now seeing the tip of the genetic, electronic and robotic icebergs. Intuition backed by good science will certainly make the next 1000 years very interesting!

Happy
    Participant

Thank you AaronB for your response. I agree that science must be solid. That is why I posted my first message. I am strong in right brain energy and am interested in connecting more with left brain energy. I am aware of the evolution of everything, even consciousness.

When I stumbled onto this site, I was searching for information on “Unified Field of Consciousness”. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. 🙂

Zara
    Participant

NREM sleep is divided into four stages:

Stage 1 – occurs in the beginning of sleep, with slow eye movements. Disappearance of alpha waves and appearance of the theta wave. People in this stage often believe that they are fully awake. During the transition into Stage 1 sleep, it is common to experience hypnic jerks.
    Stage 2 – the person is unconscious[verification needed], though awakened easily. No eye movements occur, and dreaming is very rare during this stage. EEG recordings tend to show characteristic “sleep spindles” and “K-complexes” during this stage.
    Stage 3 – transition between stage 2 and stage 4. Delta waves begin to occur which are associated with “deep” sleep.
    Stage 4 – slow-wave sleep (SWS) refers to the “deepest” stage of sleep in which there is a continuation of the delta wave. Dreaming is more common in this stage than in other stages of NREM sleep though not as common as in REM sleep. The content of SWS dreams tends to be disconnected and not as vivid as those that occur during REM sleep. This is also the most common stage in which parasomnias occur.

Tasmodevil44
    Participant

AaronB said :

” I would agree that everything is energy in some form, but not all energy is electrical. Further, gravity is a very weak force, and it seems to be linked only to mass, not electromagnetism, so an absolute link is difficult to establish “

There is a certain amout of both truth and falsehood to all this, depending on your perspective and how you interpret it. Everything is somehow the same thing on some kind of complex fundamental level which we still do not quite comprehend. This is one of the main paradoxical conundrums of physics : how does the same thing on some basic level manifest itself as everything different all around us ? The main underlying striving force behind the history of physical understanding is in trying to make sense of it all…… to find unity and order in all the disunity and choas.

Albert Einstein strived unsuccesfully to the rest of his dying days to try and find some kind of simple, unified theory that would unite everything in this complex cosmos and explain it all. Unification of both the electric force and the magnetic force was relatively easy. But trying to unify the connection with other things are still giving physicists headaches and fits even to this day. Some theoretical mathamaticians have proven, for example, that the force of gravity may be the same as magnetism in some other dimmension of space – time. They are still striving to come – up with a theory of everything to explain all the cosmic confusion even to this day. Such theories as Super Strings and Super Symetry and everything else your fertile mind could possibly imagine.

But aahhh……when that occasional breakthrough or new insight comes……such as Einstein’s miracle year in 1905 when he intuitively realized the mathematical beauty in the famous equation E = MC2…… and how it all beautifully connects the relationships of time, mass, energy, and the velocity of electromagnetic energy waves in space to one simple, concise equation.

Tasmodevil44
    Participant

As far as the human mind and it’s contribution to the progress of science and technology is concerned, many arrogant, mainstream science conservatives think that science and reason has nothing to do with maintaining an open mind or thinking outside the main paradign…… nor should it…… and that science has always been a hide – bound enterprise.

There is a certain ring of truth to it. But that’s only because the closed – minded arrogance of conservative mediocrity within mainstream science has made it that way for the most part…… and drastically stagnated and impeded it’s advance.

Such as when it comes to things like trying to find a catalyst to help facilitate low temperature quantum mechanics tunneling fusion, and etc. Could such a substance be the palladium so often used in cold fusion experimentation ? Could that be the catalyst material that helps facilitate the quantum transition leap past the electrostatic coulomb charge barrier ?

Closed – minded pessimist type of thinking has a built – in, innate tendency to become self – fullfilling. I’ve seen evidence of how this negative connection between science and mind works time and again. If people say we can’t all the time……THEN WE CAN’T……just as simple as that. If there ever was a very negative and defeatist connection between mind, spirit and science that SAPS SCIENCE OF ALL IT’ S SPIRIT…… especially the pioneering spirit…… I’d say it’s most certainly this one. Let the mind and spirit be free to go ahead and fantacize all sorts of unlimited crazy crackpot ideas…… along with a few workable good ones. I’m fully confident that science and reason will eventually prevail in sorting out all the rest.

Tasmodevil44
    Participant

One of the big physics questions that I have always pondered upon is this one : How does the very existence of mass contribute to this weaker form of electromagnetism (gravity) in another mathematical / geometrical dimmension of space – time ?

Zara
    Participant

The element you are studying basically is the element of Delta. It is the figure that is used in most mathematical applications for figuring these sort of equations. Not many people have a true working understanding of Delta and the randomness factor that makes up our construct of different energy patterns. To understand the whole equation I wrote out some theoretical explanations of Delta that were strongly supported by the math behind them. They didn’t stay posted long so I won’t bother. Just know that it is possible for “someone” to know where you are going to be and what you are going to be doing at all times. After you know this you make a realization real fast that discussion Unification theory is not readily accepted if you actually understand what you are doing. I did for a few yrs. have some good contact with a person who had a basic understanding of the mathematics behind it. You can figure virtually any math problem out there with this technology and a good understanding of it. You can learn to virtually know almost everything before it happens. It is also referred to in other areas as luck, the Tong Sing, and in some places you’re reveled as a seer. This take much work and requires you don’t have people in your head breaking what I feel is the right things in this world. It’s possible to know it all and it basically stems around theories that should include Theta waves…

Zara wrote: The element you are studying basically is the element of Delta. It is the figure that is used in most mathematical applications for figuring these sort of equations. Not many people have a true working understanding of Delta and the randomness factor that makes up our construct of different energy patterns. To understand the whole equation I wrote out some theoretical explanations of Delta that were strongly supported by the math behind them. They didn’t stay posted long so I won’t bother. Just know that it is possible for “someone” to know where you are going to be and what you are going to be doing at all times. After you know this you make a realization real fast that discussion Unification theory is not readily accepted if you actually understand what you are doing. I did for a few yrs. have some good contact with a person who had a basic understanding of the mathematics behind it. You can figure virtually any math problem out there with this technology and a good understanding of it. You can learn to virtually know almost everything before it happens. It is also referred to in other areas as luck, the Tong Sing, and in some places you’re reveled as a seer. This take much work and requires you don’t have people in your head breaking what I feel is the right things in this world. It’s possible to know it all and it basically stems around theories that should include Theta waves…

I had read years ago, that this technology existed. My understanding at that time was that it wasn’t a direct, exact result, but actually “the greatest possibility”.
    Being that long ago, maybe it’s been perfected? Also, I remember reading that it came in the shape of a “box”, and that it was at that time in the safe hands of those for the betterment of humanity.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.