Homepage Forums Official Announcements Letter writing campaign

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sorry, I didn’t explain my position on government $.
    1 All government money is borrowed from the future, at this time. I don’t want to encourage further increase in the national debt.
    2 The mArketplace should select winners and losers, except for defense (including fissile material). Also, where our government has failed to meet their obligation to reprocess spent fuel, people may die (eg Fukishima).
    3. I don’t think fusion is the right process for burning actinides into short half life isotopes. Too difficult to tune and focus the neutrons. This should be done with spallation accelerators.

Engineer wrote: Sorry, I didn’t explain my position on government $.
    1 All government money is borrowed from the future, at this time. I don’t want to encourage further increase in the national debt.
    2 The mArketplace should select winners and losers, except for defense (including fissile material). Also, where our government has failed to meet their obligation to reprocess spent fuel, people may die (eg Fukishima).
    3. I don’t think fusion is the right process for burning actinides into short half life isotopes. Too difficult to tune and focus the neutrons. This should be done with spallation accelerators.

Good luck driving on those roads. Using that Internet. And enjoying that existing power grid.

Engineer wrote: Sorry, I didn’t explain my position on government $.

Good luck driving on those roads. Using that Internet. And enjoying that existing power grid.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.