The Focus Fusion Society Forums Building a Better Focus Fusion Society Just another way to spread the message:Facebook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Breakable
    Keymaster

I recently got a private message from Polywell enthusiast over facebook.
    Because I don’t actually know this person directly,
    I think this this opens an interesting avenue for spreading the message more widely.
    While individual efforts could provide some return,
    I think well though of and organized effort could reach greater success.
    What do you think?

Aeronaut
    Participant

Breakable wrote: I recently got a private message from Polywell enthusiast over facebook.
    Because I don’t actually know this person directly,
    I think this this opens an interesting avenue for spreading the message more widely.
    While individual efforts could provide some return,
    I think well though of and organized effort could reach greater success.
    What do you think?

I can probably double the number of FFS FB ‘likes’ for $10, but that’s not the same thing as spreading the word, imo. Seems to me that what we need is a more or less universal benefit like reasonably priced space heating and water heating- one day soonish*. Now, given a universal benefit like lower heating bills, and a programmer with the FB API, all sorts of groovy hings can be done with the FB platform.

Rezwan
    Participant

I’m going to install a widget to allow people to use their facebook accounts to register with us. And I just got a coupon for $50 adverstising, so once that’s set up, we could try a bit of advertising.

Of course, I still have a few forum issues to deal with. The upgrade has some bugs.:coolcheese:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.