Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Breakable
    Keymaster

While watching this video,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFMfW1jY1xE

i came up with a very interesting idea:The entropy of vacuum is very low.
    That means it tends to become higher entropy. This requires matter.
    So this might be a reason for BB, in case it actually happened πŸ˜‰

vansig
    Participant

the universe, in its infancy, had less entropy than it does, now. but i see no definitive need for a big-bang.

an information-theoretic view of the universe would tend to yield expansion as a necessary result.

in keeping with a quantum outlook, a universal observer (operating outside of the system itself) could run it backwards and restart at any point, “to see all that is, was, or could be.”

begin with the smallest universe in which time can be reversed, in this way, and have it perform arithmetic calculations, without dissipating any heat (it is therefore an isentropic process). for some kinds of logic calculations, e.g. (A or B -> C), you can only reverse if you keep extra information (given C, was it A, or was it B, that was true? there are three possible states: “A and ~B”; “B and ~A”; or “A and B”).

you need dissipate heat only when you run out of space. but if the universe must expand, then there is always enough room.

shona123
    Participant

in keeping with a quantum outlook, a universal observer (operating outside of the system itself) could run it backwards and restart at any point, β€œto see all that is, was, or could be.”

Our excellent online 500-254 – exam training programs will lead you to success in the 4A0-101 – exam – my braindumps We also offer latest hsbc and http://www.principiacollege.edu with 100% success University of New Haven good luck.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.