The Focus Fusion Society Forums Focus Fusion Cafe I really liked this YouTube video and would love to see more : Murali attaches the trigger head to the spark plug

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Breakable
    Keymaster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_m1_fG4lQs
    My opinion is that this is the best type of video possible for keeping the fans engaged and promoting to new people.
    I would love to see more and I think we could help at least come up with the ideas. My ideas:
    A virtual tour of the FOFU facility.
    Explaining what each part of FOFU-1 does.
    Filming the biggest issues (switches and triggers).
    Inside the vacuum chamber (when you are changing electrodes and if its not too HOT there).
    Eric talking about the present concerns and future challenges.

Rezwan
    Participant

Thanks!

We have a lot more video already shot that needs to be edited a bit. Although it’s easier to just reshoot it in smaller segments and consider those previous videos as rehearsals.

I have a cool one that I tried to upload a few times on Thursday but it kept crashing. It was longer than the others. Will try to convert it and upload it again on Monday. It shows the preparations for and sequence of firing a shot. Very illuminating.

Henning
    Participant

I think the reason of the sound falling off, is that you covered the microphone with your hand. The muffled sound coincides with the camera being more stable. You’ve put your hand upon something for support, blocking the microphone.

Aeronaut
    Participant

Great ideas! A library of 2-3 minute YT vids would really bring the program to life and introduce the people who make it happen.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.