Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Breakable
    Keymaster

The fusion film and music festival

Lets start with pictures, pictures/drawings would be nice, eh? How we like to say in Cyprus:”siga siga”.

Ivy Matt
    Participant

Rezwan wrote: Does this get you inspired?

Probably not in any way you intended. It made me wonder about the possibility of using fracking techniques to produce fusion energy. Yes, I know, it sounds crazy, but on the other hand….

Rezwan
    Participant

Fracking. It’s amazing what people will put up with for energy, and what they won’t do. Happy to swallow benzene, but not to fund fusion research. Fascinating.

In any case, I’d love to see some musical videos, animations extolling the virtues of fusion research vs. fracking. Or anything.

The fusion film and music festival is percolating in the background. Does this get you inspired?

Rezwan
    Participant

By all means, take off in unexpected directions. I’m a big fan of lateral thinking : )

Brian H
    Participant

Ivy Matt wrote:

Does this get you inspired?

Probably not in any way you intended. It made me wonder about the possibility of using fracking techniques to produce fusion energy. Yes, I know, it sounds crazy, but on the other hand….
    I doubt harvesting the energy is possible, and it’s fission (Fe -> 2 x Al), not fusion. But an interesting explanation for the abundance of Al in the crust!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.