The Focus Fusion Society Forums Fusion Food Corner Fusion themed Thanksgiving

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rezwan
    Participant

I’m dreaming of a fusion themed Thanksgiving menu.

It’s tough. We could go with the “fusion is hot” theme and have hot wings as a side meat dish.

And those cranberries – could we play around with them on the plate to trace out the basics of a fusion reaction? Cranberries as protons, currants or raisins as neutrons?

Asparagus standing up around the ham as the electrodes? Cover it with a glass dome as the vacuum chamber?

Alas, I am culinarily challenged.

A set of interlocking dishes that have the pB11 stages might be interesting. That’s more of a puzzle piece.

OK, I’m all out. Going traditional this year. Happy Tday!

Aeronaut
    Participant

Maybe ‘fuse’ everything together in the food processor?

MTd2
    Participant
    Brian H
    Participant

A big, toroidal Tokamak Turkey? Or would that be a Turkey Tokamak … ?

:coolgrin:

benf
    Participant

How’s about a fusion powered oven to roast the Turkey!
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone…

Lerner
    Participant

Fusion food is anything where two or more culinary tradtions are fused. So tomorrow I will fuse a recipe from China with one from North Africa. If the experiment turns out well, I expect the dish will generate a lot of electricty at the party I am taking it to. If not, it may be treated as radioactive.

Brian H
    Participant

Lerner wrote: Fusion food is anything where two or more culinary tradtions are fused. So tomorrow I will fuse a recipe from China with one from North Africa. If the experiment turns out well, I expect the dish will generate a lot of electricty at the party I am taking it to. If not, it may be treated as radioactive.

Szechuan meets Tripoli … hmmm…

Ivy Matt
    Participant

And a nice yellow cake for dessert. Happy Thanksgiving all!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.