The Focus Fusion Society Forums Building a Better Focus Fusion Society Focus Fusion Society Members, how much involvement do you want to commit?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Breakable
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,
    Our guys at the secret Focus Fusion Society transitional Board Of Directors are thinking about how to structure our organization and what rights and responsibilities to assign to our members.
    Please feel free to advise us if you are (or want to be) a FFS member by filling out this poll.

Rezwan
    Participant

We had a poll earlier. Here were the results. https://focusfusion.org/index.php/forums/viewthread/670/

zapkitty
    Participant

“on the choise president/board”

… should be “choice of the president/board”

Breakable
    Keymaster

Tnx for the clarifications.
    I think it its appropriate, as we did not have much votes.
    I can’t edit the poll now, lets see if I can get some results.

Rezwan
    Participant

Breakable wrote:
    I can’t edit the poll now, lets see if I can get some results.

Click the edit button on the first post, then scroll down to poll,
    click “Edit poll”.

Rezwan
    Participant

This is kind of confusing. I think the previous poll was easier to understand, explained the issue better.

This is the issue, though – people are apathetic and don’t respond. If we had a formal membership structure, we’d have to chase after them and demand they respond. At least up until a quorum (although actually, in our present bylaws, the only thing they need to do is show up for one meeting, and vote – and it’s whoever shows up. So if just one person shows up – that’s a quorum.)

TimS
    Participant

You folks might want to define membership (like the other poll did), then put in a link to a signup (pay dues) page.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.