The Focus Fusion Society Forums Spreading the Word FF-1 project on RT television news

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lerner
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49p0cZEisTA

Excellent news story (except maybe the title) broadcast on RT tonight. Hope people will get the word out on this.

DerekShannon
    Participant

Here’s where you can vote the story up on Slashdot: http://slashdot.org/recent

wolfram
    Participant

I can’t see it, and I even made an account to help this time.

DerekShannon
    Participant

Hmmmm, yeah, here it is still at the direct link but I don’t see how to vote it up any more, neither–Probably a bad sign. So, even if I’m having bad luck, don’t let that stop y’all from doing your own social media virality thing.

dennisp
    Participant
    Henning
    Participant

Looks like the electrodes are now coated.

Ivy Matt
    Participant

I noticed they looked a little more silver than before, but the significance didn’t really dawn on me.

ikanreed
    Participant

I have a hard time watching RT. When I do, I see serious instances of systemic biases. They’re very much in favor of anything the Russian government is, even in cases like Syria where people are being massacred. They also predicted total economic collapse of the US by 2011 in 2008. I wish someone a bit more credible would pick up this story.

vansig
    Participant

Henning wrote: Looks like the electrodes are now coated.

coated with what?

and deliberately? or is it a side effect?

Lerner
    Participant

It is just the lighting, not a coating. Actually, after this was taken the other ends of the rods, which are screwed into the cathdoe and not visilbe after assembly, WERE coated with sivler to achieve better contact, but the visible ends are still uncoated and copper-colored in real ife.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.