The Focus Fusion Society Forums Focus Fusion Cafe Electrical Current between Jupiter and Io

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Siuboy
    Participant

Hannes Alfven had a concept of space that it was dominated by plasma and that many affects of the current theories of the Universe were readidly explanable by electric currents generated in plasmas…Eric J Lerner, in his book “The Big Bang never happened” agreed with Alfven’s theories, and
    predicted that observation in space ( out side of our atmosphere ) would detect electrical currents in spce…I found his arguments to be persuasive,
    and I changed my opinion about several aspects of astrophysics. I noticed that when the space craft, Galileo, visted Jupiter, that the “volcanos” on Io displayed properties of the plasma gun described by Alfven. I have seen several TV shows that still describe the volcanoes of Io and the consternation of the NASA scientists, because the electrical signature is just not predicted by their view of cosmology…..They did not anticipate that Io would be geologically active, but quickly revised their position to explain that the volcanoes were produced by the gravatational tides generated by
    Jupiter… When the Hubble telescope showed an electrical signature for Io, they once again resorted to a change in their “theories” to suggest that
    particles from the volcanoes were ejected into the polar orbit of Jupiter…however, Hubble telescope images also detect Electrical signatures for
    several of the other Moons of Jupiter…It is obvious to any one who doesn’t have a vested interest in a particular theory, that the volcanoes of Io are
    discharges of an electrical nature consistent with the theories of Alfven. ( I am waiting on the NASA scientists to explain how the “volcano” Prometheus, has moved 80 kilometers ( its plume ) since the Voyager mission in 1979…) It is simply astounding to see how scientists ignore obvious explanations when they don’t agree with their own theories. Once someone of “importance” decides that the evidence dictates electrical currents in space, you can bet that the scientists with NASA will echo Fermi by saying ” Of Course”…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.