The Focus Fusion Society Forums Focus Fusion Cafe Celebrity Endorsement

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Breakable
    Keymaster

So Rayton Solar got endorsement from Bill Nye. Who do you think would be a good Celebrity to endorse Aneutronic Fusion Energy?

Want to get in on the ground floor of the next generation of energy technology?$7,500,000 in reservations!Click below to invest.

Posted by Rayton Solar on Thursday, February 2, 2017

CafetwinV
    Participant

04/16/2018

What would be the “benefit” you are seeking from a “celebrity endorsement” for Aneutronic Fusion Energy ? Once one has carefully considered the “benefits”, two “endorsements” may be better than one, if the purpose is to get this particular type a more notice from general public to motivate a bigger support group than now, technically, financially, and more.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CafetwinV

Breakable
    Keymaster

A good question. I think what we would aim to help lend a little credibility (as it seems publishing peer-reviewed research is not enough) and increase exposure to the public. It would be great if it was done as part of a crowdfunding campaign to raise investment, but considering the current round is closing soon, that would not be an option for now.

CafetwinV
    Participant

04/20/2018

I think your thought about seeking “Celebrity endorsement” is a wonderful idea, but we need to create a small group to achieve this goal. I selected the only 2 “music celebrity” listed in the NBS.Com article “15 Green Celebrities” to start this initiative as there is a “complimentary benefit” of public outreach and public participation on a community level, that is critical to enabling and strengthening “small fusion” to reality near term. These two music celebrity USA are as follows: NO. 09. Jack Johnson No.12 Dave Mathew Band. (01) Have a careful look at my enclosed “graphic” and (02) also let me know, if we can get a small group going to work on a strategy to contact my 2 Picks as I would love to do, with some help ?

Avi Dey
    Café Twin Fairfax Virginia Urban Crucible
    Green Tech Small Fusion

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CafetwinV

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.