Homepage Forums The International ITER project Can Tokamak development be accelerated

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Breakable Breakable 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Breakable
    Breakable
    Keymaster

I recently received the following email, passing it on to whom it may concern

To whom it may concern,

I am contacting you on behalf of the scientific organisers (Professor Colin Windsor FRS, Professor Dennis Whyte, Dr Jack Connor FRS, Dr Melanie Windridge and Professor Guenter Janeschitz) about an upcoming scientific meeting hosted by the Royal Society entitled ‘Fusion energy using tokamaks: can development be accelerated?’ which may be of interest to your colleagues.

This meeting, which takes place on 26 – 27 March 2018, will discuss whether new technologies, techniques and materials could lead to faster development of fusion energy. These meetings aim to provide a platform for leaders in the field, as well as early career scientists, to meet for networking and discussion. More information on the speakers and programme can be found on our website. There is also a call for posters which may be of interest to early career scientists and students.

Registration for this meeting is free, but participants are required to register in advance of the meeting. I would be grateful if you were able to pass on the message to anyone who may be interested in attending. I have attached a flyer, which I would be grateful if you could circulate.

Many thanks in advance for any help you are able to provide. If you are not the correct person to contact, I would be grateful if you could pass my message on.

Best wishes,

Annabel

Annabel Sturgess
    Scientific Programmes Officer

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.