The Focus Fusion Society Forums Financing Fusion Best bet on commercial feasibility of fusion technology?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tiberguy
    Participant

Hi All,

I’m Frank Roberson and this is my first post here…pleasure to meet you!

Disclaimer: I am not – by any stretch of the imagination – an expert on fusion technology.

My business here at this forum is to gather information about upcoming – and commercially promising – fusion technologies.

Let me explain:

My company specializes in helping to find the capital for companies that are right on the brink of providing commercially
    feasible projects. The proposal must have a business plan and not be involved only at the R&D;stage.

Any ideas?

I thank you for your input and look forward to it.

Frank Roberson

Aeronaut
    Participant

Welcome to the Focus Fusion Society, Frank.

We can fill you in on the technical and possible social ramifications of clean, cheap, abundant energy, but Lerner and Aaron hold the patent. You’ll probably get further at the LPP parent website, http://lawrencevilleplasmaphysics.com .

tiberguy
    Participant

Hi Aeronaut,

Thanks for the link. I went to the website and downloaded the PDF file. Seems they also have desalination technology.

Much appreciated.

Frank

AaronB
    Participant

Hi Frank. Welcome to our site. While our fusion work is not ready for commercialization at this point, it is progressing well in the research and development phase. The quest for fusion power is becoming more serious due to the energy crisis we are facing and the lack of alternatives that can realistically replace fossil fuels. We hope you’ll dig into this a bit more. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Cheers. -Aaron

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.