The Focus Fusion Society Forums Noise, ZPE, AGW (capped*) etc. Aether-Electron Coupling Rectenna

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Matty
    Participant

Among the hundreds of energy conversion processes ranging from obvious to speculative or anomalous there are a few that, weighed against all criteria, must be superior. If a solid-state device existed that weighed about 20 lbs, was about the size of a toaster oven, and could convert the energy density of space into electric current proportional to the load in the circuit, it would be safe to say this is among the few superior processes.

This ideal technology, in its most rudimentary form, has been around since Tesla’s patent 685,957, it is the original Rectifying Antenna or Rectenna. A Rectenna is an RF to DC conversion process where a distant transmitter must power the rectenna circuit. It is assumed that the “Black Box” was based, in part, on this patent, but that a variation on the receiving “conducting-body” allowed the device to work without a transmitter, at least a man-made one. In addition to Tesla’s other lines of research, there is some prior art to lend credence to the Black Box Legend. T.H. Moray’s work, Wilhelm Reich’s Orgone Motor, the recent Correa patent #7,053,576 and even DARPA all have basis in reality and by following a certain line of reasoning we can conclude this family of technologies can be back-engineered and innovated to the point of marketability. With due diligence and open minded R+D the ideal technology is realized.

DARPA has replaced the receiving conducting-body of the basic rectenna circuit with a nano-fabricated film, the design of which governs what frequency it will sympathize with. It can be manufactured to phase-lock with any frequency. They settled on the optical band and this effectively makes the SUN the transmitter.

It stands to reason then, that a rectenna could be pumped by the Earth’s Schumann frequency, correct? If this is valid then it is also valid that the inventor of radio and fluorescent lighting could devise a plasma discharge tube tuned to the Schumann frequency (of which he was well aware) and that this tube replaced the conducting-body in his rectenna circuit. No violation has taken place, yet it is free energy, correct?

To go even farther in our independence and truly tap space energy instead of just the oscillations in it, I have designed an “Aether-Electron Coupling Rectenna” where aether is the uncollapsed superelectron or quantum plenum beneath the Zero Point Energy.

Imagine that a rectenna is a mug full of coffee (in honor of Feynman) and that the energy used in the load is the liquid coerced out of the mug. A normal rectenna requires that I blow straight down at it to create waves that spill over. The mug “refilled” equates to my lungs expanding. (A perfect analogy as it reflects the opposing paradigm’s interpretation of a “closed” system, the RF to DC conversion has losses as does the mug but something is refilling the mug, the question is, is it coffee/electricity or air/aether?)

My rectenna simply pokes a hole in the mug and it “miraculously” refills as part of a free space Krebs cycle* (1-3). The vacuum only abhors itself when local space is pulled apart. Whereas polarizing the vacuum creates a bubble of negative energy and gravity waves, monopolarizing the vacuum implodes gravity waves and creates a bubble of positive energy.

This process begins by corralling a charge cluster inside the discharge tube from a noble gas inside. The corral is formed by external “scroll electrets” (My innovation to the design) that passively [#1 excite the gas.]

The charge cluster is at the center of the population inversion and collapses into divergent electron beams when the tube is [#2 degaussed]. This [#3 induces a scroll wave in the electrets – of an internal/negative, ordered EM energy. This enfolded influx becomes scattered and local (i.e. positive, useful) as it passes inward through the double layer], then inverts [#1 back out the center, transitioning into a charge cluster again.]

1 – quiescent – even excited this stage is still considered static
    2 – excited – degaussing/discharging = field collapse and beam divergence
    3 – refractory – this is the refilling of the mug, the abhorring of the vacuum
    1 – quiescent – charge cluster reformed, scroll wave initiated like in a BZ reaction

The Scroll Electrets of my Aether-Electron Coupling Rectenna rely upon a specific conditioning process similar in function as the one Floyd Sweet used for his VTA. (Note the charge cluster here is analogous to the VTA’s “bubble”). One thing all the mentioned rectenna designs have in common is that they rely upon sympathetic resonance between a source and drain. In this case however the Scroll Electrets hold the memory of the frequency they are conditioned at so that they can sympathize with the circuit later, this mimicks the oscillations from a transmitter. The frequency must be congruent with the preconditioned wax, the capacitor bank, tube (wave)length, electret conductor dimensions and switching device for the rectenna to be a temporally and geometrically tuned circuit.

In addition to this tuned state, the orientation of the scroll electrets around the tube is important, they must wrap in opposite directions. They also must be centered with minimum distance between them. This geometry is intended to aid the corralling of negative energy and induce a mesoscopic vortex in the plasma.

It is believed that the device, like the VTA, will automatically match the load in the circuit until a critical point. What this point could be is speculative. If truly negentropic it will lose temperature until a phase-transition turns the cold plasma into a superfluid, but this would also constitute component failure.

The Aether-Electron Coupling Rectenna is a simple and robust means of “vacuum engineering”, which, if integrated into an otherwise battery laden vehicle would drastically lower weight and increase range (as if – range is a measure of refills!) thus increasing performance and lowering cost.

AaronB
    Participant

I’m always intuitively open to new ideas, but then I run them through a logic filter. Focus Fusion passes my tests, and actual experimental tests have backed up the theory. Is there any sort of experimental evidence or a working device that supports any of your claims? The dense plasma focus has been around for 50 years. It has a track record. Does yours, or does it only work in the laboratory of sweet imagination? I’d take one working prototype over a million cool ideas any day.

Fun post! We appreciate your enthusiasm and spirit of exploration. On the other hand it’s really important to keep the main part of this forum on topic with fusion. Once humanity gets fusion up and running there will be plenty of time to explore the most esoteric of energy alternatives. For now, we have moved your post to the esoteric energy section. Also, we encourage you to keep such posts brief and link back to a site that explains things. Thanks!

israel
    Participant

Vacuum/ Ether and Electron.
    ======== ========
    Quantum theory says that at the interaction of the electron
    with the vacuum, the energy and mass of it become infinite.
    Is it possible? No.
    Because it is against the
    ” The law of conservation and transformation energy”.
    Physicists do not understand what to do with infinite sizes,
    and therefore they have invented “a method of renormalization”,
    a method “to sweep the dust under the carpet” / Feynman./
    This method is abstract.
    What process is really connected with
    the ” method of renormalization “?
    How we can understand this situation ?
    We know that an electron is not a firm figure.
    Electron can change its own form depending on its speed.
    It means, that energy, mass and form (together) of an electron
    can be change.
    How we can understand this change of electron ?
    ========================

Zara
    Participant

I think that it doesn’t necessarily become infinate it just actually has an odd oscillation to it therefore making it much harder to try to understand.

I’ve done quite a bit of research on Quarks in the Gluon field and can see that there is some math that needs to be done to understand Delta in a few forms a little more clearly.

My $.02 on the issue of weather or not it disappears. It does from our visible area. There is some research out there though, highly classified, that could lead you in the right direction.

JesterX
    Participant

I just read of a project where a rectenna is to be used to collect energy from orbital solar farms. It’s a variation of what’s being discussed here but I thought others might enjoy the technology. the article can be found here.

Zara
    Participant

By going with an open band are they prepared to transmit in different areas these same effects to make the steering of it capable? Is this something that will be included so that on the way you don’t wind up in the next galaxy over pulled into three suns making a wonderful little breach that is literally pulling the galaxies into it.

Brian H
    Participant

Infinities give physicists fits. E.g., since photons (light) travel at the speed of light, they experience no time. So it is possible that there may only be one photon in the universe, which is operating in “no time” to go through all the paths that the apparent googleplexes of photons we see are traversing.

1/0 = 2/0. Multiply through by 0, and 1 = 2.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.